Who is eligible for membership?
Our membership is open to women who live within the Lake Highlands High School attendance boundaries as defined by Richardson ISD who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to serving the LH community.
Membership Criteria & Requirements:
- Attend 7 meetings per year held during the school year, usually at 9:00am on the 4th Friday of the month.
- Annually serve on or lead a committee.
- Volunteer a minimum of 8 hours per year in the community and participate in 2 community projects.
- Actively participate in LHWL’s one and only fundraiser – Holiday in the Highlands Home Tour.
- Pay membership dues of $100 annually.
How to join:
Prospective members are sponsored by an active member of LHWL. Are you interested in joining, but don’t know a potential sponsor? We are eager to assist you in the process. Please complete the contact form below.
The contact form below is not working properly at this time. If you would like more information about membership in LHWL, please email us directly at email@example.com.
Have questions or need more information? Complete this form. Fields marked with an * are required